Earlier this month, the company unveiled the flagship ZTE Nubia Z9 and budget smartphone Xiao Xian 2, which costs $ 144, and at the same time equipped with a fingerprint scanner. Today, ZTE announces a new budget smartphone, entry-level ZTE Q519T, which, though not got the fingerprint scanner, but has an impressive battery capacity of 4000 mAh, which, as the company says, will last for 35 days of standby time. In addition, the novelty is the presence of three power-saving modes and technologies of reverse charging OTG.
Specifications ZTE Q519T:
– 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
– quad-core MediaTek MT6735 1 GHz;
– graphics accelerator Mali-T720MP1;
– 1 GB of RAM;
– 8 GB of internal memory;
– support for microSD memory cards up to 32 GB;
– 5-megapixel main camera;
– 2-megapixel front camera;
– two slots for SIM-cards;
– support 4G LTE;
– The battery capacity of 4000 mAh;
– OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop;
– color: blue, gold and white.
ZTE Q519T cost is only $ 95, while the smart phone will be available exclusively in China.