The company introduced the No.1 Sun S2 smart watch, dressed in more traditional accessories such as metal body with a circular dial. Incidentally or not, Sun S2 is similar to the Moto 360.
• Circular dial – Circular screen and contoured bezel, fashion and unique.
• Replaceable band – The watch band can be removed from the body, so you can replace the watch band, just make your choice.
• Heart rate / sports monitoring – Monitor your heart rate / sports, help you develop good habits.
• IP67 water resistance – Protect No.1 Sun S2 smart watch from water and dust.
• Bluetooth dialing – Control your smart phone to make / receive calls via Bluetooth.
• Calls / SMS reminder – When a call / message comes, No.1 Sun S2 smart watch will remind you.
• Information pushing – The information of Twitter / Facebook / Skype / Whatsapp will be pushed onto the watch. (Only suitable for Android phones)
• Bluetooth remote camera and 1.3MP camera – No.1 Sun S2 smart watch can control your smart phone to take photos. Also, you can take pictures directly with its 1.3MP camera.
• Music / video playing – The smart watch can play music / video that saved in your smart phone.
The device is equipped with a processor MediaTek MT6290, LCD-display, the heart rate sensor, a 1.3 megapixel camera, the battery capacity of 350 mAh and Bluetooth module. As is the case with other smart watches, Sun S2 is here to synchronize with your smartphone to access full functionality. The housing is made of stainless steel.
No.1 Sun S2 costs $ 54.99. This price makes No.1 Sun S2 smart watch as one of the cheapest smart watch devices in this class.