Young Chinese company DOOGEE, founded just two years ago, continues to delight their fans. Following Valencia2 Y100 Pro, supporting a large number of firmware and F3, where users themselves can choose the amount of RAM, DOOGEE has a new smartphone, S6000. The main feature of the new device is the battery capacity of 6000 mAh, which has body thickness of only 9 mm. The manufacturer promises that the battery will last for 5 days at a moderate and up to 2 days in the mode of increased load.
In addition to the capacious battery you can note the function of fast charging via adapter 3 A and support for wireless charging. It is worth mentioning that the frame body of DOOGEE S6000 is made of zinc-titanium, and the display is covered with 2,5D-glass with curved edges around the perimeter. On the bottom are located in stereo speakers and micro-USB connector for charging and connecting to a computer.
Specifications DOOGEE S6000:
– 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
– 64-bit processor MT6735 with 1.5 GHz;
– 1 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
– 16 GB of internal memory EMMC5.0;
– MicroSD memory card slot capacity of up to 128GB;
– 8-megapixel main camera with dual flash;
– 5-megapixel front camera;
– The battery capacity of 6000 mAh with fast charging;
– OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop.
Concerning the release date of new S6000, well DOOGEE S6000 will be available in August for $ 139.99.