It seems that the battle for India among manufacturers of smartphones erupted with new force: after other Chinese peers novelty in the most promising market in the world unveiled Lenovo too. This time the company showed already known to customers S60 smartphone with a 5-inch screen with a Snapdragon 410 processor and support for LTE networks. The smartphone will cost 12,999 Indian rupees, the equivalent of $ 204. Interestingly, despite the relatively modern “stuffing”, a smartphone is running Android 4.4 KitKat with a proprietary interface VIBE UI 2.0, although Lenovo S60 promises to upgrade to Android Lollipop in the near future.
So to summerize this short review of Lenovo S60 lets see his specifications:
– 5-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
– 64-bit processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with a clock speed of 1.2 GHz;
– RAM: 2 GB;
– Internal memory: 8GB;
– Memory card slot: microSD up to 32GB;
– 13 megapixel main camera with autofocus and LED flash;
– 5 megapixel front camera with a fixed focal length;
– communication interfaces: LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, GLONASS;
– Battery: 2150 mAh (Li-Polymer);
– the number of SIM-cards: two slots for SIM-cards (micro and nano);
– Dimensions: 143.3 x 72 x 7.7 mm;
– Weight: 128 g
S60 will be available in dark gray. Lenovo will be the main competitors to Micromax along with other brands like Yu, Xiaomi, Meizu, Samsung and Apple.